Sunday, March 05, 2006

About the Trimmasters

I've created this site as an example of some work that my crew has completed in the past. And to let anyone interested in some new carpentry work find out a little about myself and my crew before we begin work in your home or office.

My name is Scott Shorts I live in Southington, Ohio. I have been doing finish carpentry for 8 years. In that time I have worked on houses as large as 17,000 square ft.


I've got references from some big named homes like, (the late) Al Lerner, former owner of the Cleveland Browns. Four of us completed the exterior cedar siding, crown moulding, custom porches, sofit as well as Mahogony tongue and groove ceilings that covered over 900 square feet of his daughters 17,000 square ft. home in Pepper Pike. That took over 7 months. I was part of a seven man crew that trimmed the home of the Cleveland Indians star catcher, Victor Martinez. Myself and one of my guys built a deck for Lee Suggs of the Cleveland Browns in North Olmstead. We have trimmed 7 of the large custom homes in Barrington, the beautiful gated community in Aurora, Ohio. A few of which were over 6,000 square ft. And done many custom, built-in cabinets, thousands of square ft. of hardwood flooring, hundreds of thousands of linear ft. of casing, baseboard, and crown moulding. I have included some pictures of jobs we have completed in the past. Please check them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home